Dictionary content from CC-CEDICT

Referenced dictionary entry '水往低處流 人往高处走' not found.

Add a new word to the dictionary Submit the definition of '水往低處流 人往高处走' to this dictionary

Tip: Pinyin can be entered with or without tone numbers, e.g. 'nihao' or 'ni3hao3'.
© 2021 MDBG Made in Holland
Automated or scripted access is prohibited
Privacy and cookies